How to reach Val Gardena
Reach Val Gardena by plane:
You can reach Val Gardena from the major north Italian Airports.
• Bolzano South Tyrol (Dolomiti - BZO) 40 Km
• Innsbruck (Innsbruck - INN) 120 Km
• Verona (Villafranca "Valerio Catullo" - VRN) 190 Km
• Bergamo (Orio al Serio - BGY) 270 km
• Venice (Venezia "Marco Polo" - VCE) 270 km
• Munich (München „Franz Josef Strauß - MUC)300 Km
• Milan (Milano-Malpensa - MXP) 350 Km
• Salzburg (Salzburg "W.A. Mozart" - SZG) 320 Km
Transfers from the major airports:
Südtirol Bus Company with daily transfers: www.südtirolbus.it
Bus Group EU: www.busgroup.eu
For private pick up service from Airports, please contact us on email@example.com
Reach Val Gardena by car:
You can reach Val Gardena Dolomites easily trough the A22 motorway.
The exits in South Tyrol coming from the south is “Bolzano nord” the exit driving from the north is “Chiusa-Val Gardena”. There are well-marked roads with the signs “Val Gardena”.
The first village is Ortisei, the next one is Santa Cristina Val Gardena and the last one is Selva Val Gardena.
You can find the updated South Tyrolean traffic report at the following link: www.provinz.bz.it
For your winter holiday, we warmly suggest winter tired and snow chains, as heavy snowfall is usual from December until March.
Reach Val Gardena by train:
To reach Val Gardena by train main Train station is Bolzano where there are daily connections to Munich and Rome. You can also use the main stops of South Tyrol Bressanone or Chiusa station.
For timetables and ticket reservation: www.trenitalia.it
Regional bus timetables: www.sii.bz
For private pick up service from Train stations, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org